Run Like Never Before
The Bridge is proud to introduce the first LightSpeed assisted run apparatus in Canada. This new technology removes up to 35lbs of weight from each stride and is specifically designed for runners by physiotherapists who are runners.
Using bungie cords and specially designed running shorts verse air pressure as in other products, the Lightspeed is able to offload runners with unencumbering techniques. This makes it an ideal, low-cost training aid for recovering from injury, increasing running volume or decreasing the impact of speed training on the body.
Here are some benefits the LightSpeed provides athletes:
- Over-speed training with same aerobic effort
- Increase overall running performance
- Safe and effective for injury or race recovery
- Lift 5–35lbs off of your body for training
- Reduced impact on muscles and joints
- Train with consistent and correct form
- Add to existing treadmills
- Easy to set-up and use
If you are struggling with injuries or would just like to give it a try give us a call at 780.570.0225 and we can book your free test run today.
For more information regarding this new technology visit the LightSpeed Running & Rehab website: http://thebridge.fit/program/return-to-sport/new-bridge-lightspeed-running-rehabilitation/