PAY IT FORWARD
From the beginning, YEG Fitness has been about community. Whether that be showcasing the great studios and businesses that make Edmonton a great place to live, or featuring the people in our city making a difference in our community.
Part of what makes our city great is the willingness of its citizens to step up to help out when there is a need. There are many organizations that serve great value to our community offering support and service to those in need and we are proud to have partnered with many of these organizations over the years.
Here are a few of our past partners. The promote the type of "pay it forward" attitude that defines our city and we hope that you will consider offering your support to them as well.
CASA delivers innovative mental health services for infants, children, adolescents and their families and is an effective advocate for children's mental health.
- Some 1,500 volunteers serve on MS Society national, division and chapter boards and committees. An estimated 13,500 women and men are volunteers for service programs, fundraising events, public awareness campaigns and social action activities.
- The Edmonton Down Syndrome Society (EDSS) is committed to supporting people with Down syndrome and their families, through programming, information, resources and connecting members with one another.
- The Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation will give the sickest kids the best chance, anywhere in the world, to live a long and healthy life.
- Special Olympics Edmonton is a non-profit, volunteer based sport organization that provides recreational and competitive opportunities for individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- You Can Ride 2 is an adapted bicycle loan pool which provides bikes on loan to children whose special needs make it challenging for them to ride a 2-wheel bicycle. This free service empowers children with the freedom to ride with their families.