The Sweat with Kayla app is a new and advanced way of using the Bikini Body Guide in a portable and more organised way. The Kayla Itsines app is extremely easy to use and it makes it possible for you to see your goals and exercises easily from anywhere.
Sweat With Kayla App Introduction
Sweat with Kayla as explained at http://sweatwithkaylaapp.com/ is unfortunately not free and you will have to pay $19.99 every month, for at least 3 months. The minimum subscription period is set at 12 weeks for you to complete the BBG. You are granted a 7 day free trial to check out the app.
It is very easy to navigate through the app and your workouts will slightly change depending on the current stage you are at. You will get access to HIIT and LISS workouts as well as rehabilitation workouts.
The app is also fully loaded with a grocery list and you have storage space to keep your progress photos, these can all be easily accessed if you want to show someone your progress. The app also features many of the recipes from the Kayla Itsines HELP diet guide and easier to access than checking for the ebooks.
With this resource in your hands, you do not have to refer back to the ebooks anymore. The exercises are exactly the same, but the added rehabilitation program is amazing and it actually shows you all the different stretches for each muscle.
If you continue to use the rehabilitation exercises you are sure to never be sore again after training.
The sweat with Kayla app will keep you on your diet and you no longer have to be afraid to eat things if you are not sure, with the diet in your pocket at all times, you could easily check out the recipes and ingredients
You will have your very own coach at all times, with all the information you need about every exercise.
Sweat With Kayla Features
- The app makes the guides easier to use and you get bonus challenges on certain days to complete. These challenges are optional, but they are great and will aid the weight loss progress.
- The added rehabilitation workouts are a great addition to anyone struggling with injury or soreness.
- Using the grocery list provided online is very easy and you will always buy healthy foods, not only will you buy healthy foods, but you will get to know the exact reason why you are buying that specific type of food.
- Macronutrients are the building blocks of our bodies and with the Sweat with Kayla app; you will know exactly which food contains which macro. You will also find out how much of the specified macro, the product contains
- Easy to use recipes anywhere, make it easy for you to not miss meals and prepare your food anywhere
All in all there are many positives to the app and fans of Kayla Itsines would love to use the Sweat With Kayla app. But even for beginners, the app is really good and if you are not at all a fitness warrior, you will find this app extremely helpful.
The negative side of the app
Unfortunately, not all things are just good, the app does have quite a few problems and concerns and these concerns are mainly shown on the Istore app. Kayla Itsines app didn’t get much positive feedback and people are complaining about various issues that need to be addressed:
- The app is full of bugs and sometimes it is extremely slow to use. Even though you could easily navigate through the app, it does not help the cause if the app is full of bugs
- One of the main things people are complaining about is the price. The price is extremely high for the regular fans. Many of these fans have already bought both versions of the guide and you cannot use these guide on the app unless you pay for them, again.
- The pdf guides are forever, but once you cancel your subscription on the app, you will lose your guides and you will have to repurchase them.
- The new BBG 3.0 seems to be a recycling of all the exercises in the first two versions. The price for the few extra exercise cannot justify me paying the subscription fee.
Sweat With Kayla Review Conclusion
The Sweat will Kayla app does have its fair share of mistakes and with these mistakes I am struggling to contemplate and convince myself that I should buy it. If you are already a fan and you have already purchased the ebooks, you should ask yourself if it is really worth it to pay double for the guide in the form of an app.
The pricing seems to be the main concern for people and not the content of the app. The app is designed perfectly and easy to use and the bugs should be easy to sort out. But having a very high price for the not yet perfect app is the reason for people shying away from buying.
In the future perhaps, we should get a few updates and modifications to help justify the pricing and to maybe convince people to try and give it another go. People do not like to give second chances, but Kayla is really a great fitness enthusiast and her methods are proven to work.
Our personal recommendation would be to rather pay the extra amount of money and buy the pdf guides, these guides will be with you forever, even if you are not feeling like training. You will not have to feel guilty if you go on holiday and you cannot train, because the guides will only cost you a simple amount when you start.
We also recommend you just wait for a few updates and modifications for the app and then perhaps give it a second chance. The diet will come quite handy from time to time, but with the current pricing and features; I do not mind cheating once or twice, at least it won’t cost a fortune to pay for the Sweat with Kayla app subscription at the end of the month.