As a vegan, you want to make sure that every food you eat is only from vegetable sources that doesn’t have any trace of meat, eggs, and dairy products. If you wish to lose weight, keep your blood sugar in normal levels, reduce your risk of heart disease, or want to eat healthily, a vegan diet can bring out the best in you.
A vegan meal may consist of a solo serving or the right combination of legumes, nuts, seeds, plant milk, seaweed, nutritional yeast, or tofu and other meat substitutes. If you don’t have time to go to the grocery store and cook your meals, one healthy and convenient way to sustain your vegan diet is through vegan meal delivery services.
Here are 5 of the best vegan delivery service options for you:
1. Sun Basket
Sun Basket promises the freshest vegan meals delivered to you every week. This popular vegan farm-to-table delivery service specializes in organic produce and sustainable food sources, focusing on using the cleanest ingredients by working hand in hand with local farmers and vendors.
But, what makes Sun Basket different? Vegans love Sun Basket because of the following:
- The menu changes every week to take advantage of the best food in season and keep things interesting for your taste buds.
- You’ll find starting and keeping up with the vegan diet easier with the vast array of food choices that Sun Basket offers.
- You can customize your meal plan so you can mix and match according to your preference.
- Stay on top of your meal using the user-friendly app or website view of Sun Basket.
- The prices of vegan meals are incredibly affordable considering the freshness and organic raw ingredients used.
- Quick and easy to prepare food recipes with minimal chopping. Serve your delicious and fresh meals in less than 30 minutes.
2. Home Chef
Home Chef is a meal kit delivery service that makes it possible to keep you in control of what you eat without going to the grocery store or supermarket. All meals are delivered in environmentally-friendly packaging. You’ll find the ingredients used in each meal option available on the ‘Recipe Category’ of Home Chef’s website.
Here are the benefits of ordering vegan meals through Home Chef:
- Planning your meals according to your schedule is made easier with Home Chef’s meal management tool.
- All meals are prepared in less than 30 minutes.
- No unwanted ingredients or additives used.
- Meal add-ons, like a fruit basket or no-cook salads, are very affordable.
- The foods are fresh and taste good, including vegan meals. You’ll find classic American dishes, Asian-inspired, and Mexican-inspired dishes every week.
3. Hello Fresh
If you like making home-cooked vegan meals, Hello Fresh gets your meals delivered straight to your home. With the Home Fresh meal planning service, you can prepare delicious vegan meals at the comfort of your home.
Check these facts about Hello Fresh:
- The rolling menu of Hello Fresh features meals inspired by Classic American, Asian, Italian, and almost all kinds of cuisines.
- The meals plans are simple with the ‘Veggie Plan’ perfect for vegans like you.
- You’ll find the ingredients in each recipe to help you determine if the meal is suitable for your vegan diet.
GreenChef has close partnerships with organic farms to offer you almost 100% organic foods. This food delivery service caters to different diets, including vegan. You’ll be impressed with the extra effort the GreenChef does in categorizing recipes and meals to ensure that your vegan diet is respected.
GreenChef is also known for the following:
- Easy to understand meal plans and pricing
- Simple and clean website
- Competitive meal prices
- Fresh, healthy, and delicious meals
- Availability of two-person plans and family plans
Dinnerly offers an affordable alternative to you as compared to what bigger companies provide, starting at only $5 per head. The website of Dinnerly is intuitive and straightforward. This food delivery service offers a vast range of food choices for everyone, including vegan. All portion sizes are measured out and prepared, so expect to eat your next vegan meal in a few minutes.
It can be challenging to cook and prepare meals for all sorts of diets, including the vegan diet, so a food delivery service makes sense. Choosing the best vegan delivery service eliminates the hassle of shopping in the supermarket to scout the freshest ingredients. Indeed, technology is great because you can now order your vegan meals online, prepare in less than 30 minutes, and eat healthy and delicious food.