You’ll enjoy life a bit more after reading how to lift, firm & build up your chest. If you think you aren’t doing enough to maintain breast health. It’s time you learn about the exercises to lift, firm & build up your chest. They’re simple exercises that must be done 2-3 times a week.
This workout helps only when you take your breast health seriously. Everyone wants to feel good about their bodies, right? And you’ve tried everything but this. So it’s time to free yourself from this constant worry!
[YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa7quC51iGQ]
5 Exercises to Lift, Firm & Build Up Your Chest Effectively!
You can look in the mirror and imagine having a strong, firm chest. Or you can work on yourself little steps at a time. And in the process, you feel stronger, bolder, and more beautiful!
To get the best workout: Do 15-20 reps of each exercise. You can take it up a notch and complete up to 1-3 sets.
#1 TRICEP DIPS
While Tricep Dips do more than firm up your chest, they’re a great shoulder-sculpting exercise. It tones your shoulders right down to your elbows. All you need to do this exercise is a chair or a bench.
- Stand with your back facing a secure chair or a bench. Place both your hands, shoulder-width apart, palm facing down. Place them on the chair.
- Slide your lower body away from the chair. Keep your legs straight and extended in front of you. Bend your elbows slightly. This keeps your shoulders and elbows relaxed.
- Bend your elbows and push your lower body toward the ground. This should force your knees to bend too. Do this until you reach a 90-degree angle.
- Once you reach the lowest point with your elbows. Use your arm strength to push your body back to base position. This completes one rep.
[YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0326dy_-CzM]
#2 DUMBBELL BENCH PRESS
A Dumbbell Bench Press is good for the chest and shoulders. It also targets your triceps which is a clear winner among serious weightlifters. If you want faster results with exercises to lift, firm & build up your chest muscles, this is the one to do.
You need a proper bench to perform this exercise.
- Lie flat on the bench with an average-weighted dumbbell on each hand. Keep your feet flat on the floor with your knees bent.
- Raise your arms, which should be at the sides, above your head and shoulders. Keep your palms facing toward the ceiling.
- Engage your core muscles and drop your chin slightly toward your chest.
- Gently lower the dumbbells toward the ground. With your elbows dropping slightly below your shoulders. Keep those elbows steady!
- Make sure you roll your shoulder blades to take pressure off. If you feel your shoulders getting sore, stop immediately and try again.
- Push the dumbbells back up to starting position. This completes one rep.
[YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3YrlBmjWrY]
#3 MEDICINAL BALL PUSH-UPS
Did you know Dwayne Johnson is a huge fan of this workout? Well, it’s time you get some of that action too! A Medicinal Ball Push-Up is difficult, but it works all your chest and shoulder muscles. There are many variations to this exercise. But here’s the one you can start off with.
All you need is a medicinal ball.
- Place the medicinal ball under your chest. Make sure it’s right in the center.
- Get into a plank position over the ball. Keep your feet close together. If you want the slightly easier version, you can bend your knees to the ground.
- Shift your weight from left to right. And place both hands on the medicinal ball. Make sure your body is balanced and comfortable. If you shake or shiver, stop and try again.
- Extend your body upward and maintain this position for a few seconds before doing a push-up.
- Engage your core and lower your body. Touch your chest to the ball as if you’re hugging it. Make sure your elbows stay at both sides of the body. Don’t bend it awkwardly.
- Push your body up to starting position while extending your upper body. Keep your head and neck aligned with your shoulders. This completes one rep.
[YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieZlPWxDU5s]
Is the previous exercise is too challenging for you? Maybe you can warm up to it with a basic push-up exercise. Push-ups are basic body conditioning workouts. But they’re highly effective. You don’t need any equipment to do it. Plus, it takes a while before you can finish a full set of 12-20 reps without stopping.
- Get to the standard plank position on all fours. Keep your arms and legs straight. And your wrists must be right under your shoulders. With your feet together.
- Lower your entire body toward the ground. Keeping your body straight. Do not bend your hips while bending your elbows. Do this slowly if you’re a beginner.
- Inhale in starting position and exhale as you lower your body.
- As soon as your chest touches the ground. Or as low as your body goes. Push your body back to plank position. This completes one rep.
[YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFOSh8vpd6I]
#5 MEDICINAL BALL CHEST SQUEEZE
The Chest Squeeze exercise may look easy but it’s actually quite effective. All you need is a medicinal ball or an exercise ball. You can cooldown after a strenuous chest workout with this exercise.
- Stand straight keeping your legs shoulder-width apart. You can also sit upright on a secure chair.
- Engage your core muscles and hold the medicinal ball in front of your chest. Maintain the ball at chest level.
- Push your palms toward the ball. And squeeze the ball as hard as you can.
- Make sure your shoulders and arms are steady and secure.
- Squeeze the ball for 15-30 seconds. Or squeeze and release the ball 10-15 times in each set.
Apart from exercising, there’s plenty you can do to lift and build up your chest muscles. You can swim 2-3 times a week, practice yoga, or pilates. All these workouts as effective as these exercises to lift, firm & build your chest.
For women who experience breast pain due to large breasts, it’s time to opt for natural remedies such as a healthy diet and plenty of exercise. Plus, investing in the best support bra for full-figured women is essential. With all these solutions to sagging breasts, you’re in it for life!
Most women believe that sagging breasts are a part of getting old. But with these exercises to lift, and firm up your chest, that is not so! You can transform your body in any way you like. So why stop now?
About the author:
Boundless energy, reviewer experience, fitness expert, and everything women are what Laura Copper is all about. Her blog (Toppicksforher.com) is more like her personal and professional journal. And much less like a monotonous and biased website. Whatever she chooses to write about she truly believes in. And her posts reflect exactly that side of her enthusiastic and positive online existence.