Fitness has become an addiction in our world today. It became a trend to a lot of us, many have tried different methods of dieting and exercises. From outdoor activities down to indoor, people have been enthusiastic about fitness. But why is important for us to exercise in any form? Is it necessary for us to find the Zen in the things we do?
Here are some benefits of exercising regularly:
- Enhances your mental health.
- Sharpens the way you think and learn.
- Improves weight.
- Strengthens your muscles and bones.
- Keeps you away from possible illnesses that may affect your everyday activity.
- Reduces the possibility of having cancer and heart diseases.
With the benefits listed above, imagine how much you can save on your health expenses in the future if you keep your body active every day. It could maybe pay off your mortgage for a year or might even buy you a brand new car.
If you have asthma, a simple 30 minute to 45 minutes of jogging or running could save you $250-$350 for an inhaler, which could only last you a month, thus you have to sustain your medical needs to survive. If you’re a newbie to exercises, congratulations! You have been reading the best article on where to start your fitness regimen.
Exercises That Will Put Your Endurance To Test
A balanced diet and exercise will always do the trick. But if you want to improve your upper body and arms, and don’t have any weights or dumbbells at your home, don’t worry, you could always improvise by using water bottles or doing these activities:
- Handstand. The mighty trick on every party, you’d see people hand standing while chugging a keg of beer, which is so cool. Your balance and arm endurance might be put to test in this kind of activity.
- Plank. It might look easy until you’ve done it! A 60-second plank will sweat you like raindrops. It works perfectly for your arms and belly; thus, you might feel an intense burning feeling while doing this activity.
- Push-ups. This type of exercise can strengthen your chest, shoulders, triceps, and you core trunk muscles. You can check out this website how to do push-up properly.
Among all three listed above the most challenging to do is a handstand. You need to have balance, enough strength and is much fulfilling when you’ve done it. Imagine being on a beach doing a good handstand or being in a park showing everyone how you can do it. It’s also as good as a party trick, showing that perfect arms and shape. A toned body and a peaceful mind will do the best!
How To Do A Handstand – Packing On Stamina & Learning Balance
Before performing a handstand, you must keep in mind your safety, y’all don’t want to get smacked on the floor or having a broken bone somewhere in your body. There are proper ways on how to learn to do a handstand, you can check out websites such as https://howtohandstand.com/ and the like. Make sure your endurance is lit up because you’ll need it. Test your flexibility! Those limbs and tissues shouldn’t be shabby.
Easy Exercises That Could Help You Shape Up As A Starter
Waking up in the morning is the first hardest thing to do especially if you do not feel motivated. You should bear in mind that a positive mindset should always be present if you want to be successful in your regimen.
Ask yourself: What kind of exercises would you like to do? Does a gym fee bother you or are you fine with it? Given that a gym membership fee could only add up to your daily or monthly expenses, which should be avoided too well.
There are lots of exercises that can be done at home, where no extra expenses could incur. Here’s a list of some exercises you could do at home or your office that you might not think you’re already doing:
- Walking – a cardiovascular exercise that helps regulate blood flow in your body.That 10-minute walk from the bus stop or from your residence going to the building where you’re working or walking your dog at the park is already a step to fitness.
- Running or Jogging – another cardiovascular exercise that helps burn calories and regulates blood flow in your body. Make sure to a lot for this activity, whether it may be before or after your work or even on your day off, a good pair of comfortable shoes and time won’t hurt you every day.
- Squats – a core activity that helps strengthen the muscles on your lower body. It does not only crush the calories on the last meal you had but it also gives a bigger behind.
- Lunges – a resistance exercise that helps strengthen your quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes, and calves. This exercise can also help you on your daily activities.
Refresh Your Mind And Soul
This is to remind you that exercising and having a fitness regimen defy who you are and your lifestyle. If you’re already happy with what you are doing now, then keep on doing it! The important thing is you make yourself comfortable and contented. But if you feel like you need some improvement, better! There is always a place for improvement in your life that will fit what you dreamt of.
Before doing heavy lifts and endurance consuming activities, visit your doctor. There some exercises that might not be good for you that may cause damage to your body. Make sure to always drink water. Eat your greens and lessen the junk foods you take. It is better to be cautious on activities that you do.
Don’t let that last bite of donut conquer your body! This is the sign to become a better person and in a good shape. Keep on dreaming that body goal and perform it. Always remember to live life to the fullest. Focus only on the positive and have that peacefulness in you!