1. It's Sunday morning. What are you having for breakfast?
My husband makes the ultimate omelettes on Sundays.
2. When you're headed for a workout, what's on your music playlist?
Everything but my fav's are the older ones Roxette, Bruce Springsteen, Steve Earle, Madonna and Journey.
3. If you could attend one fitness event this year, what would it be?
I'm pretty excited for the Strive Summit I think it's going to be fantastic.
4. What's the best thing about the fitness scene in YEG?
The fitness scene in YEG is fantastic it's very inviting it feels like family. I have met so many wonderful people at different events, gyms and studios over the years.
5. If we were buying, what are you drinking?
I'm pretty simple I love a cold pint of beer.
6. What's your one guilty pleasure?
I would definitely have to say Reese Peanut Butter Cups.
7. What's on the top of your bucket list?
Plunge off the Highest Bungee Jump in the World (Macau, China) In the city of Macau, the AJ Hackett tower offers the world’s highest bungee jump. 764 foot fall and jump you can see the Great Wall from the top. You can also do it at night! I'm an adrenaline junkie!!!
8. Where would you like to go on your next summer vacation?
We want to take a family vacation to Europe.
9. What's in your gym bag right now?
2 pairs of shoes, headphones, ponytails, deodorant, glucose tabs (silly low blood sugars), lock and a water bottle.
10. What words do you live by?
Be yourself no matter what. Be fearless, don't be afraid to show people who you really are and go after whatever it is you want.
Current favourite quote to go with that.
“Mirror, mirror on the wall, I’ll always get up after I fall. And whether I run, walk or have to crawl, I’ll set my goals and achieve them all.”