1. It’s the weekend. How are you spending your time?
Lately I have realized that the weekend, presents time for me to work on me. Instead of engaging in the party scene, I now take the time to work on my personal projects on Saturdays, clean my place Sunday mornings and then go for family dinner Sunday evening.
2. When you’re headed to the gym, what’s on your music playlist?
It’s a mixture of some super old school tunes and some hip-hop/rap music top 5:
- Legend Has It – Run The Jewel
- Ghetto Rock – Mos Def
- No Easy Way Out – Robert Tepper (Rocky IV Soundtrack)
- Remember The Name – Fort Minor
- Don’t Make Me – 8 Ball & MJG
3. If you could be any superhero, who would you be?
Kaptain Afrika lol, if it had to be an existing one, Blade
4. What’s the best thing about the fitness scene in YEG?
Variety, I love how diverse the YEG fitness community is! Whether you are interested in more specialized activities like martial arts, crossfit, olympic and powerlifting, or looking for the generic everyday weight training, or more meditative practices like yoga etc, there’s definitely something for everyone
5. McGregor-Mayweather Rematch. Who wins?
Mayweather hands down haha (was there ever any doubt?)
6. What was the last fitness activity you did?
GoodLife fitness this morning, the workout consisted of a combination of plyo and traditional weight training, it was leg day and my legs are on fire right now
7. What’s on the top of your bucket list?
I want to learn how to skydive this summer
8. Where would you like to go on your next vacation?
Montreal, inside Canada, and Brazil internationally.
9. What’s in your gym bag right now?
Boxing gear (gloves, shoes and handwraps)
10. What words do you live by?
Endeavor to be the best at whatever you do! It’s something my father instilled in me growing up, if you are going to do something, you might as well do it big and go the distance…