Are you thinking of getting LASIK surgery and wondering is Lasik worth it? It’s an excellent investment. This is a long-term investment that will pay off forever. In 2021, having LASIK surgery will be a fantastic decision. Would that not be an excellent way to end a year that has been both unprecedented and challenging?
LASIK eye surgery is a painless and straightforward procedure. It is an outpatient process that requires about 20 minutes to complete, with most of the time consumed making surgery preparations.
Pros of LASIK
- Having Lasik surgery ensures that you won’t need to wear corrective lenses or even glasses for several years before you’re much older. If you have the operation later in life, you’ll almost certainly need to buy reading eyeglasses to go along with it. In either case, the surgery could result in substantial financial benefits for you.
- Glasses and lenses make it difficult to appreciate the good things in life. Who chooses to struggle with wearing contact lenses to see better at happy occasions like weddings, graduation ceremonies, and seasonal celebrations or heading to exotic locations?
LASIK is a one-time expenditure that gives you great vision so you can enjoy all of life’s beautiful views and sensations. Are you ready to live without lenses or glassware? A LASIK consultation is a very first move when wondering is Lasik worth it.
Hunter Vision is arguably the best place to find the best eye doctors for you. Eye surgeons here are among the top LASIK surgeons. Book an appointment today to get a piece of advice on improving our vision or get a LASIK surgery done if required.
- Is there another advantage? Sports are a lot of fun. After Lasik, sports are perfect as you don’t have to stress damaging your glasses or lenses.
- Gaining a clear vision does not take long. In just a few hours, LASIK patients will note an improvement and see clear by the next day. Also, the activities can be resumed within 48 hours.
- In the winter, there’s so much to explore. Many patients go skiing in the mountains or see a festive ballet performance yearly.
Whatever your holiday customs are, LASIK allows you to enjoy them with great vision. LASIK provides a financial return by allowing you to continue to enjoy your particular activities.
Cons of LASIK
Those considered unfit for LASIK are frequently in their forties and fifties. That’s because they could have presbyopia, a condition in which the lens stiffens and makes close-up vision difficult.
There are a few complications associated with LASIK surgery. While LASIK can lead to dry eyes for up to three months (which can be treated with fake tears), its chances of being a lifelong problem are slim to none. Another rare consequence is glare or halos at night.
Many people agree that eyes are the windows to your souls, but glasses block your vision. The irritating lens glare can be seen in any picture, video, or Facetime call.
Furthermore, contact lenses will cause your eyes to become watery, swollen, and tired during the day. Many patients show an instant increase in their self-confidence since LASIK!