MEC EDMONTON PADDLEFEST
THEY LOVE BOATS AND ARE THROWING A PARTY IN THEIR HONOUR.
Dive into the world of kayaking, canoeing, and stand up paddleboarding. We’ve got lots on deck, and everyone’s welcome. Join in to meet paddlers, demo anything that floats, and learn new skills at a clinic
SUNDAY, JULY 14TH, 2019
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
TELFORD LAKE, LEDUC
Check out some of the activities from past years events. The updated event list will be posted at https://events.mec.ca/node/116446 when the schedule is confirmed.
Learn canoe basics, go touring in a kayak, find your inner paddling guru and learn about Paddle boarding. MEC PaddleFest offers a variety of clinics for all ages and skill levels. Check out the links below for more information and to REGISTER!!
PADDLEFEST IS TOO BIG FOR JUST ONE DAY.
Click on the following to see what else is happening
- June 23rd Sunset SUP at Elk Island National Park
- July 6th Of Boats and Brews night at downtown MEC store
- July 7th Weight of Water Film Screening in the South Edmonton Common MEC store
- July 12th Fireside chats on water conservation
- July 13th Landlovers clinics