The return of the YEGFit Pass was so popular that we’re going to make it a regular thing. Every 3 months we’ll be featuring some new local health and fitness brands for you to check out. Once you purchase your pass, you get a free visit at each location to check out their services and the community they have built.
The studios participating are*:
- Sturgeon Valley Athletic Club
- F45 Training
- Metta Yoga South
- Lifestyle Meditation
- Oxygen Yoga + Fitness
- Runaway Workout Club
- West Edmonton Fit Body Boot Camp
Passes will be mailed out mid-March and can be used before June 31
The process is simple. Once you receive your pass, you can redeem your free visit by :
- Pre-register for the class using Mindbody or using the method each studio requires (details will be announced for each studio prior to passes being mailed out in mid-March.)
- Bring your YEGFit Pass with you to the studio and show to their desk staff who will then mark the pass being used.
- Ensure that you arrive early for each class to fill out any necessary paperwork required. Also, please make sure that if you need to cancel your booking, do so using the requirements provided by each studio. If you don’t show up for your class or don’t cancel the class in the time frame required (often 24 hours) then the studio may not allow you to register for a follow up class for free. Studios are providing the space for you to attend and if you don’t show up, that will result in them not being able to fill their class resulting in a loss of revenue for them. There are no exceptions to this and will be up to the discretion of the studio and YEG Fitness will not refund the value of the visit to you if you don’t follow their cancellation rules.
*Studios are subject to change but will be finalized by March 1, 2020.