With vaccinations required for all indoor workouts in the Edmonton area, we feel it’s time to bring our YEGFit Pass back and get back to doing some in-person events. We’ve been all about promoting community wellness for the past 8 years and we’re excited to start with our YEGFit Pass while still being able to be safe.
Every 3 months we’ll be featuring some new local health and fitness brands for you to check out. Once you purchase your pass, you get a free visit to check out their services and the community they have built.
The studios participating are*:
- F45 – Hamptons (YEGFit Pass exclusive class on November 20)
- 9Round – 28th ave
- The Barbell Base
- Goliath High Performance
- Vertically Inclined Rock Gym
- Acumen Sports and Shoulder Clinic – Movement Assessment with a Strength and Conditioning Coach
The process is simple. Once you order your pass, you can redeem your free visit by :
- Pre-register for the class using our Members Portal (details will be share for each studio prior to passes being mailed out in late-October which will include your access code for the Members Portal.)
- Ensure that you arrive early for each class to fill out any necessary paperwork required. Also, please make sure that if you need to cancel your booking, do so using the requirements provided by each studio. If you don’t show up for your class or don’t cancel the class in the time frame required (often 24 hours) then the studio may not allow you to register for a follow up class for free. Studios are providing the space for you to take a spot and many have limited space and if you don’t show up, that will result in them not being able to fill their class resulting in a loss of revenue for them. There are no exceptions to this and will be up to the discretion of the studio and YEG Fitness will not refund the value of the visit to you if you don’t follow their cancellation rules.