In today’s day and age, stress is the norm, enforced by modern living, validated by long working hours and personal problems, it comes as no surprise that the fast-paced living caters to numerous worries and afflictions. The erroneous living patterns leave us in the vicious circle of physical infirmity, mental disturbance, social chaos, and spiritual impairment. Amongst all this, comes the science of yoga– the natural, safe, and worthwhile method of safeguarding the health. With the intention to step further, health enthusiasts yearn to learn, understand, and experience the authentic intensity of yoga through yoga teacher training programs. Then comes the one word and one destination for the traditional authenticity seekers and that is – India. What is so endearing about Yoga Teacher Training India that captivates yogis and yoginis?
India is marvelous with its traditions, history, culture, festivities, and wisdom. It is the land of beautiful and spiritually liberating destinations, where the divine is honored in every creation of the universe, where the warmth is in the hearts of the people, and where the hunt for enlightenment is in the air. So, here are the three reasons for doing yoga teacher training in India– the land that is deeply rooted in the traditions of Yoga.
1. India– the land of Yogic origin: India is the birthplace of yoga. Shimmering with yogic destinations and divine spirits, India is holiest, the essence of which is faith and love. The science of yoga traces its origin in India about 5000 years back when Shiva emerged as the first Yogi or Adiyogi. Since then, the land of India has been nurturing this discipline and spreading it across the globe for the upliftment of the humanity. India is the only place imparting the science with its physical, psychical, and spiritual aspects to the world. If you are sincere about attaining the mental and physical aspects of the science, then there is no place than India to be at. Think of these destinations:
- Rishikesh: Eminent as the yoga capital of the world, Rishikesh has been the land of sages, yogis, saints taking a step towards inner liberation, higher psychological awareness, and salubrious physique. The land is a host to several ashrams and yoga schools conducting daily yoga classes and retreats along with certified 500, 300, 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. The town continues to keep the legacy of yoga alive in every sense.
- Kerala: Blessed with nature and Ayurveda treasures, Kerala is the land of beauty, health, and wisdom. Travel to Kerala for the healing touch of Ayurveda, for learning the Kalaripayattu, and for immersing in yoga for enhancing the body and mind.
- Dharamsala: Dharamsala is the home of his holiness– The Dalai Lama and the land of sublime beauty. The town of Dharamsala lives up to its meaning “spiritual dwelling,” by offering quaint shelters to pilgrims and yogi wanderers in the Gompas, monasteries, etc. There is no place more peaceful for a Yoga TTC.
- Khajuraho: One of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India, Khajuraho is eminent for its Nagara style temples, Tantra Yoga traditions, and spirituality. The place offers a serene and divine atmosphere to the yogis and meditation lovers for deepening their practices.
2. India– Deep Immersion and Transformation: The land of India calls out to the yoga lovers and meditation enthusiasts to dive deep into the bottomless sea of yogic science in a veritable manner. India harbors within the yogic destinations enlightening the students with profound theoretical and practical yoga knowledge along with the wisdom of Ayurveda evolving the students into yoga practitioners and yoga teachers of high repute. 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is an opportunity for the yoga aficionado’s to undergo an intensive and invigorating journey of becoming a yoga teacher and a serious practitioner. In India, connection to the self and union of the body, mind, and soul remain the main goals even today as they were centuries ago. From Indelible transformations to Adventures and Tasty food to Pragmatic yogic lifestyle, India enriches the yogi in you in a profound manner.
3. India– an Affordable Place for a Quality Yoga TTC: Another one of the reasons why yoga teacher training India is highly recommended is its affordability factor. Who wouldn’t want to undergo a training that is holistic and classical in nature while not being burdened on the pockets? India aims to spread yoga in its true format at a minimum cost allowing every individual to realize their dream of becoming a certified yoga teacher.
Travel to India for yoga teacher training and experience yoga come alive in each particle of your being.
Author Bio- Manmohan Singh is a passionate Yogi, Yoga Teacher and a Traveler in India. He is currently working with rishikulyogshsla.org. The Yoga Alliance affiliated school organizes a number of Yoga events such as Yoga teacher training India, Yoga workshops, Retreats, Pranayama training, etc.