Over the past years, hundreds of studies on cannibis have been conducted at many research centers all over the world to find the pros and cons of the natural organic compound “CBD”. It has passed many filters and showed several benefits with no severe side effects.
Although some scientific results are not allowed to use this 60th compound of cannabis, the benefits in epilepsy, chronic pains, anxiety, depression, and cancer made a magical approach in the medical treatment. For more understanding, let’s see some biggest cannabis stories that will give the best hope for patients and their families. While it is not a comprehensive list, it does highlight some of the critical studies conducted by the crucial researchers in this field. More information about specific CBD benefits can be found in this article by Hempurely.com
- As of 2014, 50 million people have epilepsy in the United States. Research in the US on 16 August 2017, found that a compound in the cannabis plant can lessen the frequency of the seizures associated with the disease. After taking therapy with CBD oil, the frequency of the seizures decreased in 40% of the patients and vanished entirely in 27% of the patients. Side effects are non-serious fatigue or Lightheadedness.
- In 2017, National Academy of Sciences adds Autism to the list of CBD medical benefits. The first human trial to test cannabis was conducted on 120 patients who have Autism. Soon after receiving doses of CBD, nearly 100 patients Austims was cured.
- A March 2015 review of available research found that CBD oil is safe, unlike THC, CBD doesn’t produce powerful psychoactive effects, and it seems to have natural protection against the marijuana high.
- In 2011, one study found that people who are afraid of public speaking, CBD might help. Fear of public speaking is also known as Galssophobia, is very common and many people face at some point in their lives.
- In 2016 scientist addressed the most prominent health scare, that CBD converted into THC in the stomach that adversely affect the brain and other body parts. In order to deny the fact of 2016 study , in 2017 a study conducted in US to check whether the CBD gets converted into THC or not, scientist in Italy dosed rats with high concentration of CBD and reported that there is less than 0.3% THC in the rat stomach and concluded it neither THC or its metabolism detected.
- In 2007, the study explored the connection between CBD and high blood pressure. According to the researchers, a single dose of CBD can reduce the blood pressure, stress level, anxiety and improve circulation. The benefits can be maximized through proper utilization of CBD oil brands and dosages, which have been substantially described at www.cbdforsure.com.
- In 2009 March, One extensive examination on cannabinoids, the endocannabinoid framework, and growth from the National Institute of Health finish up by saying that: “There is a solid understanding that pharmacological focusing of the endocannabinoid framework is developing as a standout amongst the most encouraging new techniques for diminishing the progression of cancer .”
- In a 2011 study conducted in Canada found that CBD has a lot of potentials to relieve chronic pains. Scientists feel that CBD connects with receptors in your mind and insusceptible framework. Receptors are small proteins attached to your phones that get synthetic signs from various boosts and help your cells react. This makes anti-inflammatory and painkilling impacts that ease the chronic pain. This implies CBD oil may profit individuals with eternal agony, for example, constant back pain.
- A 2016 study looked at the utilization of CBD in rats with joint pain. Specialists connected CBD gel to rats for four days in succession. They connected 0.6, 3.1, 6.2, and 62.3 milligrams for each day. The specialists noted decreased irritation and general joint pain in the rats’ affected joints without side effects.