Everyone wants to get more and more done in less time. No one wants to feel like they are wasting their time, especially when it comes to bodybuilding. One of the most common questions that I am asked is what is the most insane mass building workout possible.
Well, if you want to have the most insane mass building workout using different gym equipment then I am here to help you out. However, you can check out Bodyweight Training Arena resources for information on the most insane mass building workout using only your body weight.
I am going to share with you the kind of lifestyle you need in order to gain mass as well as the kind of exercises you must do.
Here are some of the important exercises that you must do in order to perform an Insane mass building workout: –
1. Perform Back Squats: – While performing back squats, make sure that the bar height on your shoulder is medium, grip on the bar is medium, and your stance is also medium.
Make sure to do a warm-up of 1 X 20, 1 x 10 and the work sets of 2 x 20. You also need to take proper rest between each set.
Use this commonly used breathing technique; After you are done choosing the weight you want to lift, perform the first 10 reps and use the same weight for the next 20. Now while you perform these 20 reps, you need to use this technique. Take one breath after each rep for the first 10 reps, then take 2 breaths after each rep for the next 5 reps, and take 3 breaths per rep for the last 5 reps.
2. Perform Lying Bar Pullovers: – You need to lie down properly on the recliner and make sure to bent arms properly while doing this workout. It is recommended to use bar weights but dumbbells will work just fine. Perform 2 sets of 20 reps each and take rest of at least 5-10 minutes in between each set.
3. Lunges: – Perform lunges while doing the workout. Perform 1-2 sets of 20 reps each (do 10 each leg). Take at least 3-5 minutes of rest.
4. Single Leg Squats: – Squats can help you out a lot while doing this kind of workout. Single leg squats are more recommended to perform even though they are pretty difficult to perform. Start slow and get used to it.
Start with 1 set of as many reps as you can and just remember to keep range full and consistent.
5. Other workouts: – Along with these workouts, add up other exercises such as bench press, bent over row, dips, deadlift, etc.
Habits that you should develop:
- Nutrition: – If you want to get the most out of your insane mass building workouts, you need to take proper diet. Your diet should consist of all the important nutrients such as proteins, carbs, fats, etc.
- Resting: – It is extremely important to take proper rest between the sets. Use the breathing technique that I mentioned in point 1 as well. Also, remember to drink a good amount of water before and after the workout to avoid dehydration in your body.
- Set Workout Goals: – Remember that there is no magical exercise to build muscles fast, the exercises I mentioned above seem to work for me and should work for you too. The goal is to be consistent with the workout.
So, these are the top exercises that you need to do for building muscles fast along with proper fitness habits that you should develop. I hope you enjoyed reading this article, make sure to share it with your gym partner. Good luck!