We’ve got and awesome FREE event coming your way in July. We’ve teamed up with the Old Strathcona Business Association to bring you the Whyte Avenue Instagram Wellness Scavenger Hunt.
The purpose is to show off all the great fitness and wellness businesses along Whyte Avenue and get you active this summer. The avenue has everything from places to get your workout in to companies providing healthy eats and wellness activities.
The contest is simple. Simply register here so we can keep track of who is participating. Then anytime between July 11-14, visit any or all of the locations listed below to get a sample of what they have to offer. Some locations will be leading an activity for you to do. Some will be providing a sample of a product they produce. Others will be providing you with a discount code for a future service.
When you visit each location, we’re asking you to take a photo and share the photo on your Instagram Story. In the story, make sure to tag @yegfitness and the business you are visiting as well as @oldstrathcona. Use the hashtag #WhyteAveWellness so we can keep track of entries.
Each time you visit a location and share a photo, you will be entered into our contest for daily and a grand prize. The more places you visit and photos you share, the greater your chances of winning.
The locations are :
- Little Lotus – 10047 80 Ave
- Kinetic Living – 8414 109 St NW #210
- Steve and Dan’s Fresh BC Fruit – Old Strathcona Farmers Market – Only open on Saturday
- SATTVA School of Yoga – 8135 102 St NW
- Blush Lane Organic Market – 8135 102 St NW
- Rush Bowls – 10404 82nd Avenue
- Running Room – 8537 – 109 Street
- YEG Cycle – 10636 82 Ave NW
- Anytime Fitness – Old Strathcona – 10469 80 Ave NW
- Athlete’s Choice Massage – 7919 104 St NW
- City Fit Shop – 10036 81 Ave NW
- Glow Juicery – 7911 104 St NW
- Aradia Fitness – 10121 82 Ave (2nd Floor)
- United Sport & Cycle – 7620 Gateway Blvd NW
It’s advised to check the store hours as each location will vary and some locations are open only during certain days.
Kinetic Living is only available the following times:
- July 11th from 10am-6pm
- July 12th from 7:30am-2pm
- July 13 from 9-12pm
Download the postcard here to bring with you or pick one up in participating stores.